Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Thine Eyes Bleed

Warning!

What you are about to see will make your eyes bleed.






You will go blind.















I'm not kidding.













You've seen him sneer in State and Main.












You've seen him groan "I just wanna pump, pump" in Happiness.












Curled up next to a model airplane in Love Liza.












And sitting in his tighty-whities in Red Dragon.











Now.












Watch.











Him.


















From several angles.















Have sex with Marisa Tomei!






3 comments:

mrtreetop said...

"Pinky And The Goddess!"

Bourbon Enthusiast Monthly said...

Listen, if Sidney Lumet wants me to look at pasty backfat, I will look at pasty backfat. The man made "Network" and "Dog Day Afternoon."

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.