Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Yes! [Hand Pumping at Hip-Level)

The guy who came to speak last year, the one I told you all about, who would just make up his own jargon and tried to pass it off as research, whom everyone "loved" and thought was "so charismatic," but who I said reminded me of L. Ron Hubbard and scared the living bejesus out of me because his doubletalk made no fucking sense at all, but which is a kind of discourse that members of my own family have lapped up, never to be seen again--is a fucking fraud!!!!!!!!!!!

Guilty before proven innocent, dude. I smelled your bullshit last year--beeeeeeeeeattttttchhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

asenath said...

Ewwwwww. Repressed memories of committing sexual abuse? Sounds like Twin Peaks country. Leland, anyone? I wonder if Mr. Everyone-is-a-learner likes showtunes....

B said...

mmmmmmmmLamseatoatesanddoeseatoatesandlittlelambseativeeeeeeeeeeeee